Miken Triad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 9, 2013
Has anyone had any experience with the Miken Triad bat? I remember a lot of people talking about the freak but I have not seen anything about the 2 piece Triad.

Jun 24, 2011
I was seriously considering one for DD a few months back but rolled the dice on a Combat Avaritia instead.

From the relatively few reviews I've found online, it sounds like a really good bat. If I can find one for a screaming deal, I might still get one.

Oct 10, 2011
triad

I talked to a guy that had one and he said it seemed very similar to the CF5 in performance.

Nov 23, 2012
Miken Triad is the same bat as Worth Legit
Triad has a stiffer handle than a CF5.

Broken in CF5 will be a hotter bat than a Triad.
Last yrs Triads & Legits can be had for $99 new.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
People were very skeptical for Miken's first venture into a 2-piece bat as well they should have been. It wasn't a low price range to make a "stab" at a bat and hope it was good. The slowpitch Triads were very slow sellers also. Performance was decent, but just tough to break into a certain market right away when you had other manufacturer's making very good 2 piece bats already.
I think at the rock bottom prices you can get them for now, you would be pleased with a Triad.

Jun 24, 2011
How rock bottom is rock bottom? I haven't seen many of last year's models available - most ads I'm seeing the new cursive graphics - which I think aren't as nice.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
How rock bottom is rock bottom? I haven't seen many of last year's models available - most ads I'm seeing the new cursive graphics - which I think aren't as nice.

I haven't done a search real hard, but I did find one for like a hundred bucks and another for 125. If they are getting hard to find, I am guessing its because for the price, people are finally picking some up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild