Miken to stop making fastpitch bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My DD had an opportunity recently to catch Keilani Ricketts at a photo shoot and Andrea Duran was there too pimping my friend's product. I saw that Andrea was swinging a Miken one piece bat. I asked her if she knew that Miken was going to be phasing out the FP bat line. She said that hadn't heard that, but she is "Louisville Slugger girl." But she likes the Miken one pieces better than the LS options. My DD is still not sold on the MFB. She says that it swings heavy compared to her LXT and I agree with her. It's gonna be a cage bat until I decide to call Core for an new bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just saying it IS happening. Got it from the best source you can get an answer from...haha.

Hey Socks, why not sell the MFB to someone instead of cage beating it. There are some people that are looking for
them and you could recoop some cash.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Just saying it IS happening. Got it from the best source you can get an answer from...haha.

Hey Socks, why not sell the MFB to someone instead of cage beating it. There are some people that are looking for
them and you could recoop some cash.

How about an even steven trade for 2015 LXT? I know that you don't have any. lol. I kind of secretly hope that my DD will begin to like it more. She is jumping up from a 32" to 33". So there will be an adjustment period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand