My daughter signed her NLI in November 2021. Still no announcement from the school

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2015
There are many schools who have already announced their 2022 classes.

On signing day this year, my daughter was pitching with the coach and mentioned she was enjoying seeing all the announcements where various girls were going. Her coach was dumbfounded. "You mean people post that? I don't do Twitter and stuff, as you probably know"

She told my daughter she signed 6 girls but did not say who. We were able to figure out 5 of them. No clue on the last mystery girl.

Anyhow, I guess they will announce the 2021 class when they put up the 2022 roster, which will probably be the week of the first game in February. I guess the other teams can't scout as much, but I know that is not the coach's reasoning for not posting.

I think the coach is missing out on some potential recruits by not having an internet presence. With all that said, we like the coach even if she is challenged by the new technology.

Jun 11, 2012
I’ve seen a bunch of schools wait yo post until after all the players have been accepted and put deposits down. Some wait until spring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802