Miken Rain Light or Halo opinions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 12, 2009
I'm looking for a good -12 bat for my daughter and was wondering if anyone has used either of these bats and if so, would you recommend them? I'm looking at a 31/19 and recommendations on any bat this size would be appreciated.

Jul 3, 2009
Got the rain for my DD as soon as it was released and she loves it. The ball jumps off the face. She's got an 05 rockettech that I bought in 05 and she never tskes it out of the bag anymore. The thing is, it'll depend on your hitter as to how well either bat performs.

Jun 10, 2008
I have a player who has the Halo light and she uses it and now a couple of other players on my team use it as well and all seem to be effective with it. I purchased a regular Halo for the team and use it every now and then when hitting infield-outfield and it is balanced and the ball jumps off of it. I agree about the hitters skill being just as important as the bat they use but the Miken bats we have used in the past have always been quality bats.

May 1, 2009
Ontario
My daughter had a Halo Light (-12). It was the most disappointing bat we've purchased. It had very little pop. When she decided she wasn't crazy about it, we let her team mates try it as well. They each tried it for one game and one batting practice session... and ALL decided they didnt want to use it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish