Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Well the ghost is out June 1 and no excuses. Also they have college teams using it to start the tournament and if teams are using the meta, which we know they are, LS should have had it in stores June 1 to try and compete. Also June is start of big time tournaments for travel so they are missing prime sales.

I mean it be as though Madden coming out in January. Just not smart business sense in that decision.

May 23, 2015
I cant recall a time where Louisville DeMarini, or Wilson rushed a product to market. When you do you'll end up eating a lot of products. Easton was early with the ghost. It cost them a lot in reputation and dollars. From what I've seen and tried out the Meta is a winner. Theyll have zero problems catching up

Jun 6, 2018
I cant recall a time where Louisville DeMarini, or Wilson rushed a product to market. When you do you'll end up eating a lot of products. Easton was early with the ghost. It cost them a lot in reputation and dollars. From what I've seen and tried out the Meta is a winner. Theyll have zero problems catching up

Dad I want the meta.

No way, I bought you the ghost last month.

Oh yeah.

Those phrases will be uttered more than a few times in July.

So you tried out the Meta? The one from last spring 2020 or the one they sent to teams to use and will release in July?

Also, Easton ghost/ghost advanced leading in sales so I think everyone would wish they had Easton's bad reputation and lost dollars like you say. (Yes ghosts break, that is the price of stretching the limits, but I have never in my 7 returns over the last 3 years had one issue and in fact just set a record on my last return as it took 8 days to get a new one in my DD's hands.)

May 23, 2015
Dad I want the meta.

No way, I bought you the ghost last month.

Oh yeah.

Those phrases will be uttered more than a few times in July.

So you tried out the Meta? The one from last spring 2020 or the one they sent to teams to use and will release in July?

Also, Easton ghost/ghost advanced leading in sales so I think everyone would wish they had Easton's bad reputation and lost dollars like you say. (Yes ghosts break, that is the price of stretching the limits, but I have never in my 7 returns over the last 3 years had one issue and in fact just set a record on my last return as it took 8 days to get a new one in my DD's hands.)
Well the cost of parenting is completely up to you. The bat will sell. Wilson is not worried and LS will not release the bat early to keep that family discussion from happening.

I guess I first put my hands on the bat in September 2020. Maybe. Ive swung a dozen or so since then. I see a lot of gear throughout the year.

Easton never really stretched the limits. The bat just broke. Its no more hotter than the next bat. Theres only so much you can do. Maybe with Rawlings acquiring them reliability might change. Who knows

As a company would you prefer to service and replace 7 bats in 3 years or 3 bats in 3 years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06