Messages/Javasource

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
I'm sorry if you need to delete this afterwards please do. I cannot send PM's or reply to any PMs it gives me an error message when I try. Is anyone else having this issue? I've been trying to PM Java and see if he received my email? I've tried PM Ken K about this issue and Doug R about something else but I cannot? I have no saved messages? Yet it says I have too many? Help
It's been like this since before Xmas

0bca2564d2f89137434b79752bba3c39.jpg

I hate tacos- said no Juan anywhere

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I'm sorry if you need to delete this afterwards please do. I cannot send PM's or reply to any PMs it gives me an error message when I try. Is anyone else having this issue? I've been trying to PM Java and see if he received my email? I've tried PM Ken K about this issue and Doug R about something else but I cannot? I have no saved messages? Yet it says I have too many? Help
It's been like this since before Xmas

0bca2564d2f89137434b79752bba3c39.jpg

You need to delete/clear your inbox and sent messages. Check how many you have I think 100 is the max.
It's like when you eat to many TACOS....You be FULL.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
Yes it's because I'm using the app that's why, apparently when you delete a PM in the app it doesn't delete it for real. You have to switch out of the TapTalk app and delete them (didn't know)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Thanks to the community for jumping on this. Mothgirl, were you able to clear your sent messages? The sent and received are both used to add up to 100. I often have to delete both before I can send a new message. You need to do this on a computer, not the Tapatalk app.

You can delete them selectively if you want to keep a few - it's not all or nothing. There's also a way of creating a folder and saving some messages there to clear the Inbox without losing the messages.

Let me know if the problem persists.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
I did figure it out thank you! I was deleting them from the APP. I didn't realize they were not getting deleted from the site. Now I know tho, I have to go to site to delete them. No biggie I just always use the APP now so I didn't see that my inbox was full;)
I was able to send messages

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloie