Markwort Aluminum Pitcher's Toe Plate

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Tough Toe is a plastic product that hardens upon application. It is a one time use product. This link looks like you could use it on different shoes. I have some TT, but I haven't used it yet.

Mar 20, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Tough Toe is a plastic product that hardens upon application. It is a one time use product. This link looks like you could use it on different shoes. I have some TT, but I haven't used it yet.

Thanks, We have used the Tuff Toe. She wore through that in less then a season. Then I tried an epoxy I have at work, and she wore through that too.

If she finds a cleat she likes I might just try the plate. They're only 5 bucks.

Mar 28, 2013
At last weeks tournament my DD was pitching on a field that still left the 40' rubber in and they were pitching 43'.every pitch the drag foot raked across that 40' rubber. turned her toe and allot of other pitchers toes into hamburger. The rubbers were not removable so there was nothing we could do about it. I'm thinking the metal plate would have helped allot that weekend. Think Ill pick one up and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877