Louisville Slugger Xeno or Lxt??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
There is Westwind, and there is Westwind before he drinks his coffee. (See what WW did there?)

Listen, anybody who is into softball enough to create a website isn't all bad. I just suggest you might benefit from lurking a bit and reading what some of the members here know about bats batting and all other things softball. It never gets old to pick the brains of the folks around here. Their knowledge is extensive and was usually gained the hard way.

Welcome and enjoy the site.

Jul 10, 2011
koracatcher15 - You should hook up with CoreSoftball20 for whichever you end up getting. Fast, reliable service from a member of this board.

My girls have ordered three LXTs from him recently and the service was top-notch.

Took my DD up to get a bat from CoreSoftball20 this past Wednesday. Great selection of bats to swing along with some great advice. His prices will not be beat! She wound up going with the 2015 LXT. After a few BP sessions it is proving to be a monster. It looks like her Rocketech will be going up on the shelf for good.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Took my DD up to get a bat from CoreSoftball20 this past Wednesday. Great selection of bats to swing along with some great advice. His prices will not be beat! She wound up going with the 2015 LXT. After a few BP sessions it is proving to be a monster. It looks like her Rocketech will be going up on the shelf for good.

Thanks man...It was awesome to meet you and your kids. With the internet/forums shopping world, its nice to actually meet and talk to customers face to face when I get a chance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves