Louisville Slugger LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-discussions/8901-usssa-announcement-bat-certification.html

Legal Bats

You will not find the new 2014 Xeno, LXT, CF6. Also linked a post from 2012 explaining the new changes for USSSA. Heard new stamp fro NSA is coming out for 2015 (NSA Commissioner) as well as ASA (ASA commissioner)
Your link to the utrip list has nothing to do with the new 2014 requirements. There are bats on there dating back to at least 2008 after a quick glance. That all goes away January 1. There are not any 2014 bats on the list that I saw.

Every year this stuff starts about outlawing old bats. Unless the NSA or ASA commissioner told you personally they are banning bats in 2015, I will assume it is no more than the annual rumor.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Your link to the utrip list has nothing to do with the new 2014 requirements. There are bats on there dating back to at least 2008 after a quick glance. That all goes away January 1. There are not any 2014 bats on the list that I saw.

Every year this stuff starts about outlawing old bats. Unless the NSA or ASA commissioner told you personally they are banning bats in 2015, I will assume it is no more than the annual rumor.

Yeah...somebody was a little behind the times with the post of the article :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog