Louisiana Lafeyette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Last night was the first time I've had a chance to see them this year and I don't know if last night was a fluke, but they sure looked like the real deal to me. I think they are a serious threat to win it all. That SS is one heck of a ball player.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Win it all or not, I would like to see them at the big show. Last night showed that they are certainly capable!

Dec 9, 2011
They don't have any (Don't mean anything) large size girls and I'm not talking about height and they hit the ball well.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
I have thought that in the past and then they get beat by a team that puts 5 or 6 runs up by hitting bombs. I haven't seen them this year so maybe they have a better mix of slap and power. I'd like to see them do well.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
It was that crazy fast aggressive base running that had our family jumping off the furniture, and getting rug burns on their whole front side. I swear on off their girls slid head first into third from like 15 feet out and still almost slid over the base.

3sDad

Myers and Cherry are cousins...know both of them...oldest went to HS with them...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619