Looking for new glove input

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

butcher-boy

old school
Jul 10, 2013
ARIZONA
I am considering a new glove for the DGD and I am looking at the Wilson A2000. They have a new (2014) model of this glove. The new model is constructed with a product called "new skin" on the back. This is supposed to be lighter and tougher than leather. I can still get the A2000 CAT model which is all leather for the same price. Also does any one have any experience with the Louisville ICON American Crafted fastpitch series gloves ? Thanks for all of your expert advise and information.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Was really interested in the TPS Icon around Oct/Nov of last year and found a screaming deal on one. When it arrived it just
wasn't what I was expecting. There wasn't many reviews on it then so I took a chance and bought a 12". Its a huge glove for
a 12", too big for my 12yo DD. I sold it to a girl (parents) on our TB team for $100.00 and took a small loss. I replaced it with
a Vinci and my DD loves it. If you can get a Icon for less than $100.00 its worth it, if not look at either Vinci, Nokona, or the
A2000 you're already looking at. At the time I bought the Icon they were $200.00 everywhere, now Play it Again Sports has
them for $100-$120. Also, did NOT like the velcro strap on the Icon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA