Looking for Bat Jack Reviews!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
Can anybody give me some feedback/reviews on the bat jack? I tried to do a search but I only found one thread. Thanks!!!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I got a Bat Jack for my DD.She uses the Turbo Slot gloves but my feeling was she could cheat by holding the bat back in the palm of her hand and not in the fingers which the glove was design to do.The Bat Jack keeps the bat out of the palm and up in the fingers.She tells me she feels like she hits the ball harder.DD got the Bat Jack at the end of her fall ball season.For the little bit of money it cost I feel it was worth the investment.We will workout with it all winter.I feel that atleast we have the grip right and are free to work more on DD's hitting sequence.I hope this helped it your decision.We are pleased.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
I got a Bat Jack for my DD.She uses the Turbo Slot gloves but my feeling was she could cheat by holding the bat back in the palm of her hand and not in the fingers which the glove was design to do.The Bat Jack keeps the bat out of the palm and up in the fingers.She tells me she feels like she hits the ball harder.DD got the Bat Jack at the end of her fall ball season.For the little bit of money it cost I feel it was worth the investment.We will workout with it all winter.I feel that atleast we have the grip right and are free to work more on DD's hitting sequence.I hope this helped it your decision.We are pleased.

Thanks for the info rdbass!

Jan 25, 2011
It is a very useful tool,my dd has one and it real gets the bat out of the palm.I think for the price of it,it is good tool to try.My dd has the soft one.Good luck coletrain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid