Looking for a 2013 33/23 Xeno bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
On a side note CoreSoftball, if you can still get ahold of a few new ones, PM me a price.
If they are close to msrp, I might take 1...... or 2....... or 3...........

If you buy a 2013 Xeno, even one in the wrapper, I am pretty sure it is not going to have a warranty....so why buy one for MSRP when you can buy a 2015 Xeno or LXT for the same price with a full one year warranty? What am I missing? I think every Xeno I have purchased has been returned for a warranty replacement, so it is like getting two bats for the price of one.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you buy a 2013 Xeno, even one in the wrapper, I am pretty sure it is not going to have a warranty....so why buy one for MSRP when you can buy a 2015 Xeno or LXT for the same price with a full one year warranty? What am I missing? I think every Xeno I have purchased has been returned for a warranty replacement, so it is like getting two bats for the price of one.

Thats where buying from an auth dealer is worth it. If I sell that bat, it comes with full one year warranty no matter when I sell one :)

I can have a bat laying around for 10 years, and I can still sell with factory warranty of 1 year

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They are asking $469.99 for this one.....CoreSoftball20, if you make a fortune selling them on Ebay I want a commission! ;)

Haha, I just know of a dealer that doesnt sell real well and has stuff laying around for years. Sometimes I am his cleaner of old stock because I sometimes like to wheel and deal older bats. I will walk in once every couple years and buy 20-30 old bats for fractions of the price. He doesnt concentrate on bat sales as much as the uniform part of his business

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1