Looking for a 2013 33/23 Xeno bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2009
Watch SBF for a few weeks, or if you're in a hurry, post a LTB. This isn't exactly a rare find so you should have one soon. Gd luck.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ebay may be your best bet. A couple of them on there are outrageously expensive. What makes the 2013 model so special?

Ebay is there to make everything being sold extra "special".

Honestly, its nothing special over other bats. The hype train can be very strong sometimes. Just look at SP softball, all you hear about is OG's, first batches, exclusive garbage...and how all these bats are so special. So pay me so and so money for it...haha.

It also comes from people having it in their hear that so and so bat is better and cant hit as well without that particular bat. You know how a hitter's head can be sometimes :)

Jun 24, 2011
menomonee falls, wi
A few people have some crazy prices on the 2013's on ebay. I found one a month
ago for pretty close to original msrp. DD is a very aggressive swinger and absolutely
loves this bat. Problem is, the life expectancy on these bats is less than 6 months.
She has been swinging a 2014 LXT for a few months and it's already wiggling at the joint.

I was looking to buy a few used ones to use as practice bats over winter. The cracked
barrels and big joint wiggles are bad, the inside rattles are still usable.

On a side note CoreSoftball, if you can still get ahold of a few new ones, PM me a price.
If they are close to msrp, I might take 1...... or 2....... or 3...........

Jan 24, 2009
Problem is, the life expectancy on these bats is less than 6 months.

I was looking to buy a few used ones to use as practice bats over winter.

Why not buy something durable to practice with? A hitter can hit with anything...doesn't have to be the exact model as her gamer. Just find something in the neighborhood, maybe buy some over/unders too, and a wood, and...

all for less than one of those fraGEElay Xeno$.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The 12U team my DD played Fall ball with this past Fall had 3 of the black 2012 Xeno's. To hear them talk about those bats, you would have thought they would have hired armed guards to drive them to the tournaments in armoured vehicles.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06