Looking at new gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

butcher-boy

old school
Jul 10, 2013
ARIZONA
Does anyone have any input on a company by the name of " GLOVEWORKS ". I thought it might be fun to let DGD design her own glove. She has been using a WILSON A2000 Cat Osterman which Wilson no longer makes. According to their website the gloves are made in China and are very reasonable for a custom glove. They say they have a three week turn around. Any information would be appreciated.

Feb 12, 2014
If you are looking for a good custom glove, my DD had her glove designed by JB Custom Gloves. Real good glove and outstanding customer service. You can find them on the web or on the book of Face.

Jul 2, 2013
Does anyone have any input on a company by the name of " GLOVEWORKS ". I thought it might be fun to let DGD design her own glove. She has been using a WILSON A2000 Cat Osterman which Wilson no longer makes. According to their website the gloves are made in China and are very reasonable for a custom glove. They say they have a three week turn around. Any information would be appreciated.

Wilson still makes that glove. It's just called the WILSON A2000 P12 12" PITCHER'S FASTPITCH GLOVE. It's still "developed with Cat Osterman".

May 28, 2014
Hey Butcher, Vinci offers custom gloves, and the quality can't be beat. Shoot me a message if you want , we turn around in 3-4 weeks.

Dave

May 23, 2015
Do yourself a huge favor and take a very close look at the All Star three finger gloves. I saw a posting on this site about someone getting one. I have a good friend who works for All Star so I had him send me one. The glove is truly lights out. I I have been teaching the two in the pinky technique for over 20 years and it's nice to see a manufacturer taking a serious look at it. Order one from amazon they have an extended holiday returns policy and take a look. She will love it . The 12" version has a massive pocket

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez