Lol I got banned from facebook Page ...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 7, 2014
A facebook page that the admin I think is getting kick backs from BH. I talked about pronation and what benefits a backswing had and the first time he deleted my comments and the second time he banned me from the site ... I have done my part uhg the nerve of people and and the fact that they just do not understand there are different ways ... I mean I did not even argue, he just did not want me posting what I had to say it was hilarious ...

Nov 7, 2014
So what are the benefit of a backswing?

was not the point of what I said every time you did not agree with him he would say BH is the only pitching coach that knew what he was doing and post a advertisement for his services as a pitching coach ...

Jan 25, 2011
was not the point of what I said every time you did not agree with him he would say BH is the only pitching coach that knew what he was doing and post a advertisement for his services as a pitching coach ...

Ok, I see why. Well I don't think BH would want that either. BH was fine with my dd keeping a backswing. She just stopped doing it and liked it.

Nov 7, 2014
Ok, I see why. Well I don't think BH would want that either. BH was fine with my dd keeping a backswing. She just stopped doing it and liked it.

I thought the same thing ... If I was BH I would not want anyone out there proclaiming that I was the only one that was right ... and I was the only one that knew what he was doing ... to me it just does not look good but maybe it should not bother me ... This guy went as far to say If BH taught yukiko ueno she could be better then she is today because the backswing is just so much wasted energy ...

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
A facebook page that the admin I think is getting kick backs from BH. I talked about pronation and what benefits a backswing had and the first time he deleted my comments and the second time he banned me from the site ... I have done my part uhg the nerve of people and and the fact that they just do not understand there are different ways ... I mean I did not even argue, he just did not want me posting what I had to say it was hilarious ...

fb page name?

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I've seen BH on many occasions with several different kids. He has never said or implied anything like "my way is the only way". He simply explains why he does things and how he does it....period. He does however refer to what he calls absolutes and styles. A back swing is a style choice, whether it be a double, single pump, or a rocker etc. An absolute would be getting a firm front side or weight transfers for example.
BH is very well liked and respected by 99% of the members here including me. Your treading on thin ice if you even hint at disrespecting people. Having your own opinions and beliefs to debate is fine and even encouraged. But please remember the golden rule when talking about others.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2014
I've seen BH on many occasions with several different kids. He has never said or implied anything like "my way is the only way". He simply explains why he does things and how he does it....period. He does however refer to what he calls absolutes and styles. A back swing is a style choice, whether it be a double, single pump, or a rocker etc. An absolute would be getting a firm front side or weight transfers for example.
BH is very well liked and respected by 99% of the members here including me. Your treading on thin ice if you even hint at disrespecting people. Having your own opinions and beliefs to debate is fine and even encouraged. But please remember the golden rule when talking about others.

whos talking about BH I was dumb founded by the other guy I like BH. ....

Ahhh the heck with it people do not understand what I am saying whatever :(

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
whos talking about BH I was dumb founded by the other guy I like BH. ....

Ahhh the heck with it people do not understand what I am saying whatever :(

Not trying to bash in any way, but it would help to have punctuations to separate sentences...I have to re-read what you say to figure out where the breaks are. :)

Nov 7, 2014
Not trying to bash in any way, but it would help to have punctuations to separate sentences...I have to re-read what you say to figure out where the breaks are. :)

I know what you are talking about I am just not a good typer and say in my old age seem to be losing parts of my mind :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd