LL pitching rules?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 5, 2010
They made sure to split up my dd and her Friend. Because of a pending surgery I was not able to commit to coaching this year. It would have hit the fan if my daughter and her friend would been on the same team. Where we are located there is no pitching to speak of and I think it is just because of the lack of interest in the sport. Everyone tries to stack their teams. In AA and AAA there is no draft here, Not till majors.
Coach JV I understand where you are coming from however I would rather see a pitcher dominate then to see really bad pitching where it is still only the pitcher and catcher and a lot of runs walked in and I have seen my share of that. As far as drafting pitchers. On my daughters team their are 7 of 10 girls who want to be the pitcher. Would they be part of the draft or does someone set a standard to work by. I have also seen the politics involved. They would never allow me input in something like that. It would depend on who was on the board and does thier daghter want to pitch. Maybe travel ball would be better and just let LL fall to the wayside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1