Lee's Summit in the Missouri State High School Softball Semi-Finals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
2013 LSHS Final Four Rev 4.jpg

very proud of the Lee's Summit High School Tigers for making it to the final four (out of 105 Class 4A schools)....and finishing #1 in the KCFastpitch pole...
KC Fastpitch - KC MO HS Softball

for any Missouri softball nuts out there....Lee's Summit High School (Kansas City Metro) plays Parkway North (St. Louis Metro) at 1:00pm in Springfield, MO in one of the State Semi-Final games....live internet coverage at;
» HS Softball – Class 4 Semi Final – Parkway North vs Lee’s Summit – 10/25

we will need a little luck....as all the teams seem evenly matched....and I'm pretty nervous already.....
::MSHSAA::Girls Fall Season - Softball - Class 4 - 2013-2014 - Championship Bracket

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Good luck to you. My DD plays in the same conference as PW North. They're on a tear lately. Their P/SS is fun to watch. AC is the real deal. If you contain her and their big sophomore, you'll be fine.

Jun 18, 2010
Pdiddy, congrats to you and your DD. I went to the Truman / LS game last Saturday..... great game IMO. Getting out of KC is hard work especially the road you guys have had. Your district is brutal. Good luck this weekend. I'll be following the @LSHSSoftball twitter feed. Also congrats on your DD begin named All-Conference!

Z82Mq.AuSt.142.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
Pdiddy's DD scores one of the 3 runs that leads Lee's Summit to a 3-1 victory over Parkway North. Lee's Summit advances to the state championship.

Sep 18, 2011
I'm almost positive that we drove through Lee's Summit last weekend on our way to Overland Park and I remember thinking that it is a beautiful area. Congrats!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1