Lauren Hill - basketball player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
My younger Dd scrimmaged her team 2 Saturday's ago.... They all did the spin 5 times and shoot with the opposite hand after the scrimmage.
I heard Lauren got the d-1 Pat summit award. very cool.
Then some guy told me Pat Summit has Alzheimer. The winning coach in ncaa history.

I am guilty myself of not staying focused of what is important in life.

Thought I would share this:
Lauren Hill fulfills dream in season opener - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

Straightleg

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2009
You beat me to the the punch. I just read this on ESPN and was going to post! I agree it helps all of us realize what is important and to not get so hung up on the small stuff. Thanks for posting.

Feb 12, 2014
The regional FoxSports channel aired this game in its entirety. We settled in to watch it and with my arm around my DD, I made it about 30 seconds and then just completely lost it. I'm so blessed and yet so apt to forget those blessings and mire in the small challenges I face. Lauren Hill is a hero. God bless her and her family.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Guy I work with lives 2 blocks from Cintas center. He and his buddy took their daughters to that game.
He said the tears rolled off his face after she made that layup. I know that was tough on him and everyone in those stands.

What a brave girl...

SL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32