Kansas City Memorial Day Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 5, 2009
Yep, If you are refering to the ASA and not the USSSA tournament. We will be at Legacy Park on Saturday U16A! Might be a player or two short of a full roster on Saturday but will have enough.

Oct 3, 2009
Yep, If you are refering to the ASA and not the USSSA tournament. We will be at Legacy Park on Saturday U16A! Might be a player or two short of a full roster on Saturday but will have enough.

We will be there as well! Stl-based team.

Apr 1, 2010
We'll be there, I hope! Thieves recently stole copper wiring from lights at Hidden Valley (the venue where DD's team is scheduled to play). Grrrr. I believe they're working hard to get all the field lighting fixed in time--their parking lot lights may be out for the weekend.

Sep 3, 2009
We'll be there, I hope! Thieves recently stole copper wiring from lights at Hidden Valley (the venue where DD's team is scheduled to play). Grrrr. I believe they're working hard to get all the field lighting fixed in time--their parking lot lights may be out for the weekend.

Yeah, stupid meth-heads probably. We live a couple miles from there. Supposedly they only messed with the field lights on a couple fields; those should be repaired by the tournament. The parking lot lights almost all got hit, as i understand. The parking lots are really close to the fields, so they mentioned that they would leave the lights on for quite a while after games, so people could see. Shouldn't be a problem.

A word of CAUTION though... being that it's a city owned facility, the cops DO patrol, so DO NOT park anywhere that is not a parking space. They will ticket and tow. And of course they only do that at the big tournaments, this will be one of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619