Meghan Burnett 5th annual tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
@STRIKE3 @Megobee As many of the old timers known, Megobee's daughter tragically died a few days after her graduation from HS in 2018 during surgery to fix an issue that would have allowed her to play and pitch in college. Megobee started a memorial tournament for her that summer. I've tried to arrange my schedule to be able to volunteer at the tournament and this summer I finally was able to. Got into hotel 3:30AM Friday morning, played tourist in Boston Friday, volunteering Friday and Saturday. Will spend a couple days with family starting Saturday night and fly back west.

Having fun, doing what relaxes me, doing field prep.... especially post game prep.

#flyhigh #weplayformeg #Ilovetowatchyouplay.
meg1.jpgm2.jpgmeg3.jpg

Attachments

• meg4.jpg
    meg4.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thank you for posting and sharing this @Dabears17 and my apologies for the late response. I don't check-in on here nearly as much anymore but once in awhile I will log in to see what people are up to and just saw this. I really appreciate you taking the time to make that happen and I know Bob does as well. Again, THANK YOU for sharing these pictures and your post. Means so much to me and many of us.

S3

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812