Just Annoyed at the Meat Counter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
speaking of beer. One of my deal breakers is parents who don't crack one at games. I have been successful so far in leading by example and have led a couple of teams down the road to learning how to drink in public parks in a responsible manner, but I would be bummed if I wound up on a teetotalling team. I have not figured out how to screen this at tryouts. I thought about showing up with a sixer dangling from my finger cousin Eddie style but Wife said no dice to that move.

Always, always, always have the insulated coffee to go cups for enjoying a cold one or two during tournaments. You can always tell the parents who drink, because when it is 90 degrees out they know damn good and well we are not drinking coffee all day long. They will start coming around asking questions and getting in on the action.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I think what I love most about these kinds of post, is all the lurkers start coming out of the woodwork. I mean you mention softball and hitting there all quiet. Mention beer and brown paper bags, all our DFP winos come out!! LOL

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma