Join the Friday check in Club! 5/20/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2015
Southeast
Redhotcoach, too funy. DD got a kick. End of the yr dance tonight. Rain got the tourney for tomorrow, so we play sunday. Single/double. Host team is very strong so expect them to pick it up. We hope to make a splash though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI

DD 1 and her friends did something really interesting for this year's senior prom.
They went out to dinner, and hit the town, wore nice dresses, but didn't actually go to the prom.

Anyway, there is a song these days I think every father hopes his DD will take to heart. A girl sings about some guy hitting on her in a club.

"My name is NO! My sign is NO! My number is NO!"

My DDs don't quite understand why I like that song.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Spent Friday and will spend today at the 5A State Softball tournament being an official score keeper. In the rain. It is at our HS complex which is why I am working - DD and DH are on grounds crew. Would have been nice to play in it instead of watching. Then we begin TB tomorrow - scrimmage game with the lovely 8 hour round trip drive. :cool:

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
going to watch my ADD play in a tournament at the CYA fields on Long Island. Some HS girls I coach will be there also. Going to be sitting in a chair and just relaxing !!!

Jun 12, 2015
Softball rained out, rescheduled for tomorrow. So I get to watch my older one play baseball, in the rain.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Just drove in to ballpark in Dallas. Here for warm up tournament so they can shake off the dust of playing HS ball. Hope rain stays away tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AymeePitcherMom