Joey Myers Catapult system

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Reminds me of this clip I made a few years ago. :)

huHCr9O.gif

qUhB7t6.gif

6GMEkfw.gif

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
For the sake of conservation, Why would Richard have to. From what I read about a year ago, Joey Myers had nothing to offer when Richard challenged him. It seems that the way Richard challenges people by showing your work of yourself or your students rubs them the wrong way. They would rather talk theory or movement patterns of the body. All important and can add value to the progress of our athletes but if your going to attack his stuff then show your stuff is all he ask. It’s obvious Richard doesn’t play nice with others especially when he think someone is making money off of kids with hitting methods he views as flawed, yes he thinks almost everyone is flawed and on the internet Richard can be quite harsh and rude to some but Separating the man from his swing mechanics he has something to offer. Are we still debating if his stuff works?

My intention isn’t to defend Richard or his behavior but to say his research and study of the swing has merit and value IMO

Shawn my apologies to hijacking your thread

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
In regards to TM. I don’t think he has ever won a debate over anyone. There is no proof that there is barrel speed behind any HOFers head or ‘behind’ their body before the knob moves forward. All his ‘findings’ are bias.

I think Joey’s stuff isn’t bad or complete for that matter. His big 3 are pretty much automatics as I see it and teach it. Anchoring the head as he says, I do like. Never seen any of Joeys students so it’s hard to judge.

I have seen TMs stuff. It works. It doesn’t match. So it’s not the HOF pattern. It’s pretty much that simple. Not a bash, just the truth.

Reactions: TDS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K