Jenny Finch is expecting a Girl.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I heard the baby already committed to the univ.of Arizona.Also at the ultrasound the doctor could see the baby doing wrist snaps.Huggies is coming out with slider diapers.

Nov 29, 2009
Gotta love kids.

So a friend of DD's and her little sister who plays 8u came by tonight. I told the little girl, Jennie Finch is having a baby girl. Those little 8YO eyes look up at me and said, "how did that happen"? We all get quiet and I'm looking around lost and ask, "yeah DD tell her how that happened". DD scrambles for a answer and "umm umm I think they teach that in college", to the little girl.

As I'm walking away, I mumble "yes you'll learn a lot of that in college". No one heard me. :)

A few years ago I had my 10U team working in a gym. One of my players was having some physical issues and I was talking to the mom about them. The younger sister was standing there listening intently to the conversation. After mom and I finished talking the little one turns to me and asks "Are you a doctor?" I answered that I wasn't. She says "That's good." I asked her why it was good. With the most serious face she could muster she says "I could never be a doctor." then makes a slicing motion down the front of her and says "I could never cut people open and look at their testicles!" I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06