Jenny Finch is expecting a Girl.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm starting a 2U team...There are several in the area already, but do you think I can steal her for my team?

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
Slugger: That will be onetough parent to deal with at 2U.........can we say mommy ball!!!!.....this ia a parent the coach may actually have to listen to!!

May 25, 2010
Slugger: That will be onetough parent to deal with at 2U.........can we say mommy ball!!!!.....this ia a parent the coach may actually have to listen to!!
Jennie Finch Windmill   The ultimate pitching, throwing, and shoulder exercise machine   Shoulder Rehabilitation, Fastpitch Softball, Baseball, shoulder strength and rehab

Sluggers - Verbals are nice to have, but I'd get it in writing, even if it means having to promise a coaching position to one of the parents.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Gotta love kids.

So a friend of DD's and her little sister who plays 8u came by tonight. I told the little girl, Jennie Finch is having a baby girl. Those little 8YO eyes look up at me and said, "how did that happen"? We all get quiet and I'm looking around lost and ask, "yeah DD tell her how that happened". DD scrambles for a answer and "umm umm I think they teach that in college", to the little girl.

As I'm walking away, I mumble "yes you'll learn a lot of that in college". No one heard me. :)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Gotta love kids.

So a friend of DD's and her little sister who plays 8u came by tonight. I told the little girl, Jennie Finch is having a baby girl. Those little 8YO eyes look up at me and said, "how did that happen"? We all get quiet and I'm looking around lost and ask, "yeah DD tell her how that happened". DD scrambles for a answer and "umm umm I think they teach that in college", to the little girl.

As I'm walking away, I mumble "yes you'll learn a lot of that in college". No one heard me. :)

OMG...thanks for the laugh!! I needed that! LOL!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Gotta love kids.

Got to be prepared next time. The correct answer is. "I suppose the usual way, who wants ice cream?"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06