ISO boombah orange superpack bag flap

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2014
I do embroidery and I messed up a orange bag flap. I called boombah to buy a replacement and the lady I spoke to says they don‘t sell them. so I was hoping someone had an old bag sitting around like we do, Just not in orange. that you would be wiling to sell me the flap. Or the whole bag

Mar 7, 2016
I have the same thing done to the flaps on our team bags. We have changed a few numbers and most embroidery places can rework them. You cant even notice the pin holes left behind.

I too tried to find flaps, almost impossible. Boombah gives you the song and dance about "cant sell them because they might not fit" all it is is a ploy to make you spend more. They ALL are interchangeable... we tried on our team and every one fits another bag.

May 23, 2015
I have the same thing done to the flaps on our team bags. We have changed a few numbers and most embroidery places can rework them. You cant even notice the pin holes left behind.

I too tried to find flaps, almost impossible. Boombah gives you the song and dance about "cant sell them because they might not fit" all it is is a ploy to make you spend more. They ALL are interchangeable... we tried on our team and every one fits another bag.
Same. I helped a team get demarini bags and the embroidery company messed up. We couldn't get a replacement. They cut the thread out and started over. You could see it, but it didn't stick out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles