IR Pitching Instructors in Southern NJ / Philadelphia PA Region

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

Looking for internal rotation pitching instructors that are located with the Southern NJ / Philadelphia PA region. Anyone know if there are there any in this area?

Thanks.

May 27, 2013
How far are you looking to travel? I know of at least two in the suburbs of Philly.

Jun 7, 2016
DD started with Jen as an eighth grade when Jen was still with ST Joe U. right through HS. She served as a terrific mentor and role model. And if you look her up, she knows her stuff!

Jun 27, 2021
Mike Muhleisen, he is in the Alfred Station, NY area. He is well known nationally

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I don't agree with the endorsements of Blackcat. They are a factory that loves to post on social media about how their pitchers, "Hit 70 on a run-through tonight." They have the girls start at 50 feet and run as fast as they can before releasing the ball 15 feet from the net. They then post the speed as some new record. Meanwhile, the girls can't throw strikes in games. Any college coach is going to look at that and laugh.

I am sure they mean well for their students and have helped some reach great heights, but just feel they take on too many students and try to rope people in with unrealistic numbers.

Remember, it's just an opinion, people...

Nov 22, 2019
I don't agree with the endorsements of Blackcat. They are a factory that loves to post on social media about how their pitchers, "Hit 70 on a run-through tonight." They have the girls start at 50 feet and run as fast as they can before releasing the ball 15 feet from the net. They then post the speed as some new record. Meanwhile, the girls can't throw strikes in games. Any college coach is going to look at that and laugh.

I am sure they mean well for their students and have helped some reach great heights, but just feel they take on too many students and try to rope people in with unrealistic numbers.

Remember, it's just an opinion, people...

So which pitchers can’t throw strikes, their Nebraska commit, their Purdue commit, the HS freshman that plays 18-U National PA Chaos, or the girl from the “bad organization” that has hit 67mph (full motion)?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
So which pitchers can’t throw strikes, their Nebraska commit, their Purdue commit, the HS freshman that plays 18-U National PA Chaos, or the girl from the “bad organization” that has hit 67mph (full motion)?
Taking this a bit personally, aren't you? Good for the two commits. I wish them nothing but the best of luck. I simply pointed out how they hype up their numbers with their running start. I don't think that's realistic. Even Juarez from OU said she doesn't throw 67-68 in games. She said it's maybe 65. Do you really think a 10th-grade girl can throw 67 in a game and actually throw strikes? Be realistic. The top-ranked 2024 pitcher in the country throws 63-64 in games.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom