IR in NY?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2014
Thank you guys so much for your insightful videos and posts regarding internal rotation. I feel like I have just seen the light for the first time. Although my dd just turned 14, I would like to find a pitching coach that teaches ir. She has been pitching for about two years but has not had any real consistency. Anyone know of a pc in the New York/Long Island/Westchester area?

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If he doesn't reply to this thread, you might shoot a PM to javasource. He might be a bit far for you, but I'd bet he'd be able to recommend someone a bit closer to you.

Ken

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Sadly, I do not know of someone in that area that teaches IR. I do hold weekend extended/reduced price sessions for those that make the trip... but 5 hours is a bit of a drive. That said... I'm sure I'm one of the least expensive PC's out there... just don't offer room and board. ;)

Really hope someone in that area responds to this thread... I'd like to have a few contacts on this side of the map.

BTW... welcome boomer's dad!

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
boomer'sdad,
Short of someone else stepping up or being referred to you, I'd strongly suggest finding a way to work with javasource. If not in person, then by video eval. It will be well worth it for your daughter.

Ken

Jun 13, 2009
Boomers, Bill Hillhouse also offers lessons in western New York. The Buffalo area according to his website.

If you planned it right you could probably go to his hometown and watch him pitch during one of his league games. DD and I made the trip there a few times to watch, Even throwing at 50% it is simply something you have to see to believe. I know Bill does not read this board very much anymore so you probably have to send him an email to ask if he's going to pitch this summer and what night the games are.

CG

May 7, 2014
Sadly, I do not know of someone in that area that teaches IR. I do hold weekend extended/reduced price sessions for those that make the trip... but 5 hours is a bit of a drive. That said... I'm sure I'm one of the least expensive PC's out there... just don't offer room and board. ;)

Really hope someone in that area responds to this thread... I'd like to have a few contacts on this side of the map.

BTW... welcome boomer's dad!

Thank you so much for the greeting and your help. Driving upstate at this junction could be a little difficult right now with school and travel ball getting into gear but I appreciate your help. Too bad ir pc's are not more available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors