I'm swearing-It Friday Check in!! 6/19/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
left this morning for USNA to pick up DD from STEM camp and beat feet to the Pennsbury Tourney in PA. Missed the first two games, about 50 coaches stopped to watch while DDs team was 2-0-1. Back at it tomorrow.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Started my "Friday" on Wednesday traveling to OKC to help with 16U Team, that run ended today after getting to play at the main stadium field at the ASA HOF.-- Totally awesome experience.

Get to spend the next three days with our 18U's at HOF! Lovin everyday of it! Then home for a couple of days and off to Colorado.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Busy weekend. Missed a rec league game today because we were out of town. My neice from NY is visiting Chicago, just graduated college. My DDs really wanted to see her, esp DD 1. Interesting how much my DDs, esp DD1, look like their cousin. She looks like their sister. Even though neice is Chinese, and my DDs are mixed. DD 2 doesn't look Chinese at all, but she looks a lot like her cousin.

DD 1 and 2 moving into U Wisconsin dorms on Sunday for a HS summer program. DD 1 will be away 6 weeks, DD 2 for 3 weeks. Only home for July 4 weekend. I will miss them.

DD 3 has a local 1 day tourney Saturday. Several of her friends are on a team she plays tomorrow morning. Her friends are trying to convince DD 3 to switch teams after the season is over. Right now DD 3 wants to strike out her friends and beat their team.

Jun 24, 2011
Last chance for a 14U PGF Premier berth. After a Friday afternoon game, already in the loser's bracket - yikes! The smoke from the Big Bear fire adds to the ambience...

the Friendly triangle, Whittier? La Habra? Corona?
Never heard that before, but it's pure genius. All the OC friendly cities are the same to me...La Habra, La Mirada, La Palma.....

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Big tropical storm heading up through the Ohio valley and East Coast so it's not looking good for tomorrow. DD's team is 4-0-1 heading into an 8am Sunday game at the Pennsbury Invite.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp