I/R Pitching Coach in North Carolina

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
DD is 10. I have been thru all the mandatory reading in the I/R threads. She is very interested in Pitching and pitched some in rec league this year. No travel ball options very near by and at this point not the main concern. Just want to encourage her interest and get ready for rec league next year and go from there. Have learned a lot on this site and have done a pretty good job getting her started, but would like to have somebody work with her and make sure she is on the right path, plus we are at a stage where she might love me, but she would prefer me not being her source of coaching (parents are stupid you know). Know a few people that play travel ball hour or so nearby, but all the people that their pitchers have worked with are obviously teaching HE. Down the road online might be an option, but for now really would like to find someone to help build a solid foundation and be able to see once a month or so, I have a feeling we are looking at 1.5 to 2 hr drive at best. She seems to have some natural talent, a lot of the parents seemed impressed with her speed for no longer than she has been working on it.

Thanks for any advice anyone may have, this sight has been a great asset.

located Western part of the state near TN.

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
  • Holly Vance – Knoxville, Tennessee
  • Jaime Kylis-Higginbotham – Mount Olive, North Carolina
  • Shellie Wimpey – Rockingham, North Carolina
  • Taylor Waldrop – Buford & Canon, GA/Chattanooga, TN

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Brandon Carr-Maryville TN
Denny Tincher visits Northern part of Raleigh
Morgan Melloh near Charlotte
Charlie Dobbins owns a batting cage central NC, his instructors teach I/R.
Lacy Waldrop is now doing lessons in Durham.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06