I like these batting gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
RAYKR Womens Protective Batting Glove

Actually, I wear the one for catcher's, under my mitt. I wish that I had done this always. Not only does it protect my hand and wrist, but it absorbs the junk that can ruin the inside of your glove.

My DD had to to have wrist surgery, in HS, from one too many come backers hitting her in the glove hand wrist. One of these would have saved her from having surgery. (But, it couldn't be yellow.)

I had been using a microfiber sponge inside my glove and the amount of gunk, that it was absorbing was astonishing. My DD's good glove was practically ruined from sweat, from her hand.

I thought that others might want to know about these, to save both their DDs wrist and those expensive gloves.

Jul 11, 2009
Daughter uses the Dingr batting gloves and Reaktr Feilders glove in her catchers mitt. Loves them both.

Nov 1, 2009
We have had two hand injuries this year already so any protection you can get for your daughter would be a good decision. Defense just isn't the same without your middle infielders.

Oct 19, 2009
Watched the NPS on a delayed broad cast the catcher megan Willis was using these gloves to catch with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06