Wish I Knew About These Before My Recent Purchase

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
pretty certain you will not regret your purchase of the AS CMW3001. DD is on her third year of AS CMW3000, currently breaking in new AS CMW3001 to get it game ready. nothing wrong with first one, but I am a worry wort, and she had no backup. once new one is game ready (should be by time they start playing games), original gets relaced as backup (again, probably not really needed, but hey why not). but you gotta be diligent about breaking it in.
Yeah...DD had the CMW3000 for the last 2 years of TB/HS ball and 3 years of college ball before the padding broke down to the point of her needing a new one. That's when my year old Liberty Advance disappeared from my car and I inherited the 5 year old CMW3000. Jokes on her though since I bought the 3001-B. I sent her pictures and she's extremely jealous right now. I can see my LA reappearing and my new AS showing up in her next game the next time she comes home after breaking it in.

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah...DD had the CMW3000 for the last 2 years of TB/HS ball and 3 years of college ball before the padding broke down to the point of her needing a new one. That's when my year old Liberty Advance disappeared from my car and I inherited the 5 year old CMW3000. Jokes on her though since I bought the 3001-B. I sent her pictures and she's extremely jealous right now. I can see my LA reappearing and my new AS showing up in her next game the next time she comes home after breaking it in.

If she's off in college who are you catching?

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
Ooops. Don't go to Tigress.com -- seems it's a site for grown men who like to wear Tigress outfits.
763d2f98-c4a4-49e4-85eb-f986638f63ef_text.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2