I have a whole new respect for TB now!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 19, 2011
We are from a small town in the south and I've always been my DD's HC and we have stayed pretty local for tournaments(except for Southern Nationals in Gulfport, MS.) and we have competed in "B" class ball for the past 3 years and have done really well. In our area the local tournaments are a sight for sore eyes(usually just us and 1 other competitive team fighting each other every weekend). That being said if we wanted to play some better competition we would have to travel 3-4 hours(which we tried to do a couple of times each season).
DD is now starting her 2nd season of 12U and wanted to step up her game some more. She just got the news that she will be the new 2nd baseman for an "A" class ball club and yep you guessed it, it's 3 hrs away. Excited is an under statement for her. Her mom and I are so proud of her and she has worked so hard to get where she is. DD is full of life and enjoys the game to its fulliest. Our new team Organization seems to be a class act and will only be playing in ASA tournements. We are excited about embarking on our new journey as a family. Wish us luck!!! It's going to be a blast and hopefully my brown hair want turn grey by sitting and watching, instead of coaching.

Donations for fuel can be made at #amiadumbdad.com. LOL!!!

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Welcome to the first of many times you will say to yourself everything from "How did I get sucked into this!" all the way to "Why didn't we do this years ago?!" Enjoy the ride!

Apr 19, 2011
Got one that already has 200K on it. The DW has been wanting her a new ride. Looks like she may be getting one sooner than expected.

Sep 18, 2011
Donations for fuel can be made at #amiadumbdad.com. LOL!!![/QUOTE

DD (15) is about to begin her third season with her travel club that is based 4 hours away from our home. It can work. But suffice it to say you'll get no donation from me. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish