I have a great DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
So I am always telling DD to strive to be better, do more, work harder, etc...

I see the opportunities in front of her and just want her to do her best which not matter what she says I always assume is more.

She played JV this year for a variety of reasons and in the end it was probably the right spot for her.

So they have their end of year party and she is awarded the MVP coach says "she caught, played infield, then played outfield and always said "I'm ready to play wherever you need me coach" and then she always came through when we needed her (she had a couple gamer winners and a couple walk off RBIs).

Then I wish she did better in classes but she will finish the year never missing the honor roll (3.5 or better) every semester.

I gotta stop being so hard on her and step back and realize I have a great DD!!

Jun 7, 2013
So I am always telling DD to strive to be better, do more, work harder, etc...

I see the opportunities in front of her and just want her to do her best which not matter what she says I always assume is more.

She played JV this year for a variety of reasons and in the end it was probably the right spot for her.

So they have their end of year party and she is awarded the MVP coach says "she caught, played infield, then played outfield and always said "I'm ready to play wherever you need me coach" and then she always came through when we needed her (she had a couple gamer winners and a couple walk off RBIs).

Then I wish she did better in classes but she will finish the year never missing the honor roll (3.5 or better) every semester.

I gotta stop being so hard on her and step back and realize I have a great DD!!

I think that the best advice that us parents on this site should take concerning our DDs is, "Take a chill pill!". We get so uptight about everything. It's unfortunate for me (and DDs) that my prescription ran out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles