I can't see the quick movements.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2016
I have twins here also and they've actually gotten very good at analyzing each others mechanics whether it be pitching, catching, batting, etc.

If my twins started analyzing each other I imagine it would always end in an argument, no matter who is correct.

Any general advice for another father of twins? I have a very difficult time getting them to practice at the same time. Ironically, one is a catcher, and one is a pitcher. They know how good it would be to practice together, but that won't stop them from arguing. The pitch won't even let her sister catch for her during her pitching lesson.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
If my twins started analyzing each other I imagine it would always end in an argument, no matter who is correct.

Any general advice for another father of twins? I have a very difficult time getting them to practice at the same time. Ironically, one is a catcher, and one is a pitcher. They know how good it would be to practice together, but that won't stop them from arguing. The pitch won't even let her sister catch for her during her pitching lesson.

Wow, I guess we're pretty lucky in that regard. They've been working together, running the battery for over 6 years now, helping each other with tee work and soft toss, throwdowns, etc.. They also go pretty hard against each other in other sports, BBall one on one games and around the world get a little heated...;-) Homework & studying together has been good for them too. It's definitely not always rainbows and unicorns but overall they do really well together. I stepped in and provided some "guidance" early on so they had to figure it out. Now they really have become each others biggest fans and cheerleaders which has been awesome to experience. My catcher beast wrote an amazing thank you letter to her sister while attending the Jen Schro Retreat last month...almost brought me to tears.

Good luck with it and have fun, they grow up to way too fast!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs