Howard's Hitting Matrix - It Works!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
How would that be different than someone promoting Tewks' stuff or back in the day a private website? It has been happening for a very long time.

Not sure I follow you. Personally I find the posts lacking of technical content, with a focus on promoting DVDs, is in bad taste. Are you saying that Bustos needs to make a buck somehow and that this is the way to do it?

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Now that the silly nonsense is over...:confused:

The Matrix comes in handy when the girls get out of sinc. Used it Sat with a 9 year old.
She hit it harder after she could feel her lower body was not leading the swing, she made the adjustment
A few matrix drills and she was back on track.

Going to see Howard's this Sat. for a tune-up. Some new teaching methods
Looking forward to it.

Straightleg

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2014
fastpitchdad8-never acknowledged knowing Kinghts email address-I stated that YOU POSTED a response about the series
what I did was (after receiving an email from someone who posts here) I went back through all my emails and found nothing from anyone with any type of problem, complaint or issue with a copy of their series so the only option I had was to try here to see if we could find out what the problem was. I sent a PM to knights like they asked "to discuss the problem" and have not received a return reply.

So, no it isn't odd that we would post here-we were trying to find out why there was a problem with a message we did not receive. Seems like it would be more likely an odd thing if we didn't use what ever resource we had available to contact someone who had a problem.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283