How to save a video???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2012
Oklahoma
For all you techno savy folks out there......is there a way to save a video that was posted on Facebook? There is a video of Sydney Littlejohn floating around on Facebook. It is a rearview of her throwing a curveball. Im really wanting to save it for future reference but have had no luck getting it saved. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Jun 12, 2015
If you can find it on YouTube you can use Keepvid.com to save it to your computer. I don't think it works with Facebook videos though. At least it didn't last time I tried.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
This one?

sydney_littlejohn_curve2_zpsbhtmhynb.gif

Jun 18, 2010
FYI, on my iPhone, I can save an animated gif to my camera roll by holding my finger on the image, the iPhone will prompt me to save the image.

The tricky part is, an animated gif does not play when you view it in the camera roll, however if you open the saved animated gif, in the lower left corner of the iPhone screen, there is a box with an up arrow, if you press that, then select mail, the animated gif will display in a newly composed email message. When done viewing, simply cancel the email.

You can try it with the image Ken just linked to.

IMG_3872_zpsqbbqb0r4.png

IMG_3873_zpsrttlgceo.png

Oct 10, 2012
Oklahoma
I got it to open with my phone. Thanks guys! Now, is there any way to upload that in to ubersnese/technique so it can be slowed down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid