How Many Bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2019
My DD has her primary is a 2020 ProCarbon 33/23, a 2016 lxt 33/23 as a back up and then an old 33/24 Easton Cyclone that is her cage bat.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
One. She can only use one at a time. I never understood the whole multiple bats thing. The girls I coach who have multiple bats think that the bat matters more then it does. It creates an unnecessary mental issue. When you have one bat there is no issue on which one to use.
Totally get that.
Would have two of the same!

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
One. She can only use one at a time. I never understood the whole multiple bats thing. The girls I coach who have multiple bats think that the bat matters more then it does. It creates an unnecessary mental issue. When you have one bat there is no issue on which one to use.

DD has two of the same bat. And has used only one all year so far. Which was the idea. Next year it will turn into her practice/cage bat and the other will become her game bat.

Not sure though why a player would have multiple bats and they are all different.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Well let’s start this off with I have a problem :) north of 20 bats- most are LXT’s, she’s been swinging a 34 since 12 and I don’t ever seem to sell them, maybe one here or there to make the wife happy. Will have a clearance sale next year after she off to school and free bats from them!!! :).

Dec 11, 2010
Two- The idea was to have a practice and a gamer but it was always more like one was the do-everything, one was waiting for it’s big day.

One bat is fine until you start playing/traveling a lot. Then it makes complete sense to have a backup. Besides, like 4 Girls said, where else would you hang your cleats/Crocs?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Two in her bag - A Ghost Advanced with a wobbly handle, and a Ghost Advanced just starting to get "sharky". In the back of my SUV, there's a DS Ghost with some mild cracking, and a fully intact Grey ASA Ghost.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad