How good are you at Softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

How good are your softball skills?

• Horrible

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Really Bad

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Average

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Above Average

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Solid

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Great

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dad/Mom Stud

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
May 20, 2015
i remember playing in a charity tournament a few years back.......i was in LF, the guy in LC was about my same age (early 40's back then)....he was a really, really good baseball player - i wasn't his caliber, but i could play

we were chasing down balls and laughing at how many whomever was backing up who got to.......our brains were telling us to take angles we couldn't get to any more, and neither of us had played enough to adjust.....we made some plays, but it was way more fun laughing at ourselves

if we were having a session of coach pitch last year, coaches would hop out in the field at times.....i could still get some genuine cheers in the OF.......and some not so genuine ones, too haha

but i can still hit haha......slowpitch at least......girls 'let' us hit once or twice a year, that's always fun.......last winter on a hit trax with DD #1 and a few team members they were all swag over their distances and exit speed.......then i hit one 277 and they got quiet lol (i'm a little guy who doesn't play.....i know 277 is a sneeze for guys that play)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles