How good are you at Softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

How good are your softball skills?

• Horrible

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Really Bad

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Average

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Above Average

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Solid

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Great

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dad/Mom Stud

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
Oct 4, 2018
Wow, we let the dads take the field as the girls did some BP, and wow. I know we old farts aren't all that healthy and perhaps never played the game, but some of these dads couldn't hit the side of a barn if their life depended on it.

How would you rate your skills?

Oct 4, 2018
My brain doesn’t realize my body is 46..that is the best way I can describe the current state of my skills. So plan gets a great, execution gets an average...lol.

Same here. I played baseball through high school so have solid mechanics and knowledge. But my range in the outfield is pretty low.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Proud to say we used to hold our own against the girls in our annual parents v kids glow stick wiffle ball game in the after season party.

btw glow stick wiffle ball played at night in country dark, was a ton of fun. I highly recommend it.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Other than the wind seems to really blow at my face every time I’m throwing from the outfield.....I’m ok. Batting is my weakest. I grew up playing hockey. Not baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My brain doesn’t realize my body is 46..that is the best way I can describe the current state of my skills. So plan gets a great, execution gets an average...lol.
This right here......but add 9 years to pattar’s number!

In my prime, hate to brag but I was one BA with a glove, as in a serious BA!

Then I got old!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812