How do Worth bats compare?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
I do not hear many raving about Worth bats like they do about the Xeno or Rocketech. How do they compare against the other bats?

DDs team, 14U, has been offered a Worth sponsorship and the concern by parents has been what will their Xeno swinging DDs use. Anyone out there using them? I think I read where Tim Duncan's daughter Brit uses a 454.

Now when I say sponsorship, that means each player pays $250 to Worth and they get a number of Worth items, including a bat.

I do not hear many raving about Worth bats like they do about the Xeno or Rocketech. How do they compare against the other bats?

DDs team, 14U, has been offered a Worth sponsorship and the concern by parents has been what will their Xeno swinging DDs use. Anyone out there using them? I think I read where Tim Duncan's daughter Brit uses a 454.

Now when I say sponsorship, that means each player pays $250 to Worth and they get a number of Worth items, including a bat.

The answer I think would lie in exactly what the sponsorship is worth? If it means you pay $250 for the privilege of everyone using their bat and get a free towel or t-shirt it is probably not worth it. Now if they are outfitting the team with unis, bags, batting gloves, helmets or giving you say 50% off everything the team buys then that is a different story and something the team might want to consider.

I know everyone has their favorite bats but I personally don't think anyone is going to suffer from swinging a 454 versus a Xeno, provided they can get over it mentally...OK having said that how much about hitting is mental again??

Last edited:
May 17, 2012
I absolutely love the 454, it's my bat of choice. Having said that $250 seems a little pricey unless they are getting gloves, bat bags, bats, cleats, etc.

Nov 8, 2010
DD plays for a Worth team....It's not all it's cracked up to be. We pay them and get very little in terms of discount or equipment in return for blasting their name all over tourney's, leagues and jersey's. In fact DD doesn't own a stich of Worth gear: bats- Rocketech, gloves- Mizuno, catching gear- Allstar System 7. The uni and batting helmet are the only Worth items she wears and that is per the team agreement/discount with Worth.

From our experience the stuff just doesn't hold up well whether it's their bats, bags or pants.

Jul 19, 2010
Central California
My DD switch teams (12U) about a month ago to an organization that is sponsored by Worth. She currently owns an Easton Stealth and Miken Freak. Swing very well with both of them. Switching over to the new team, she was given a 454 and has been swinging like she has with her other bats. She says she likes it and even though it's the same size and weight as her other bats (32/22), she does say the 454 seems lighter to her.

As part of her being a member of the "Worth" team, she is given two sets of uniforms, bat bag, batting helmet, hooded sweatshirt, two pairs of game socks, belt, bat and 16 tournaments for the year. Girls may use their own gloves, batting gloves and shoes. Not bad for $400.

My DD switch teams (12U) about a month ago to an organization that is sponsored by Worth. She currently owns an Easton Stealth and Miken Freak. Swing very well with both of them. Switching over to the new team, she was given a 454 and has been swinging like she has with her other bats. She says she likes it and even though it's the same size and weight as her other bats (32/22), she does say the 454 seems lighter to her.

As part of her being a member of the "Worth" team, she is given two sets of uniforms, bat bag, batting helmet, hooded sweatshirt, two pairs of game socks, belt, bat and 16 tournaments for the year. Girls may use their own gloves, batting gloves and shoes. Not bad for $400.

If they are paying for those tournaments and all that gear it sounds like it is worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1