Hi, my name is thatcrazymom and I am a fastpitch addict

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 10, 2012
USA
I am a fastpitch addict

DH took DD to hitting lesson and practice tonight. I took DS1 to track practice. While driving to the track, I notice that an 8U game is about to start. As soon as I park the car, I tell DS1 that I'm going to the softball field. It was so fun to watch the game without having an attachment to either team. It was fun to see the girls' faces light up when they got a hit or made a catch. It was emotional to see some of them cry when they got out. The girls were playing just because it is fun! I had a fantastic time watching. I hope there is a game at the next track practice.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2009
my dd and i look up who is playing when she doesn't have a game or after practice and just show up at games where we don't really even know anyone or maybe know one player just to watch. you'd think we'd had enough considering she basically plays or practices 7 days a week.

for me its partly to get out of housework DW has waiting for me... but the time spent with DD is priceless.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DH took DD to hitting lesson and practice tonight. I took DS1 to track practice. While driving to the track, I notice that an 8U game is about to start. As soon as I park the car, I tell DS1 that I'm going to the softball field. It was so fun to watch the game without having an attachment to either team. It was fun to see the girls' faces light up when they got a hit or made a catch. It was emotional to see some of them cry when they got out. The girls were playing just because it is fun! I had a fantastic time watching. I hope there is a game at the next track practice.

DD had an away HS game last night. After picking her up at school from the return trip, we drove past our local rec fields. They happen to be on the quickest route to the house and the 8u were playing. DD said she wanted to stop so we did. We watched them play a game and had dinner at the concession stand:rolleyes: It was a great time!

Dec 6, 2010
Florida
What's even better is when u get to coach the 8u and those that you know have been working hard and they hit the ball in a game for the first time, and the eventually score for the first. Its,PRIICELESS as a coach. To me that's what coaching is all about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877