Here's all the leather I own right now!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just added another to the stash, ordered a Pro1000 from Don Morton's a few minutes ago for Anna to take to college! My wife absolutely loves me!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Just added another to the stash, ordered a Pro1000 from Don Morton's a few minutes ago for Anna to take to college! My wife absolutely loves me!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A couple more, and there will be enough to make a mattress on the garage floor, next to your car, for when your wife kicks you out of the house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
A couple more, and there will be enough to make a mattress on the garage floor, next to your car, for when your wife kicks you out of the house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope she doesn't read that Eric, I'd hate for her to get any ideas! Hopefully I'll be okay, this is my last glove purchase ever, I'm officially done buying ball gloves!

Jun 8, 2016
Hopefully I'll be okay, this is my last glove purchase ever, I'm officially done buying ball gloves!
Cold turkey?? I mean don't you have to enter some sort of rehab program or something? It should be
easier to find then for water bottle throwers..cannot seem to find anything online for that (and for all the wiseguys
who are going to post links to anger management programs..yes I know those exist..thanks).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying