Here's all the leather I own right now!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I for one thought it was brilliant Ww, too bad it was really stupid.........we must really think a lot alike!
Well, you've somehow figured out how to get your wife to let you have 12 $200+ gloves hanging around
the house when all you really need is one so you've obviously done something correctly..I'm still using my DD's
11" $30 Walmart glove she used when she was 5 or 6 YO..cannot actually catch a 12" ball with it but my glove to hand
transfer speed on DP is incredible :LOL:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well, you've somehow figured out how to get your wife to let you have 12 $200+ gloves hanging around
the house when all you really need is one so you've obviously done something correctly..I'm still using my DD's
11" $30 Walmart glove she used when she was 5 or 6 YO..cannot actually catch a 12" ball with it but my glove to hand
You did notice the first sentence in my post? Maybe the first time I’ve had them all together............why do you think that is? Learned that little trick from your buddy @OsDad!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

So what I’m seeing here is you need a glove!

Jun 8, 2016
You did notice the first sentence in my post? Maybe the first time I’ve had them all together............why do you think that is? Learned that little trick from your buddy @OsDad!
So what? You keep one in your office, one in the car, one in the neighbor's house etc?? Lol 😂

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Are you kidding, Westwind could sell bats to Core!

Hahahaha, I would def say he would have to go big...my stash is nothing but stupidly impressive...but of course we are
talking sp for me :)
There is just no logical reason for my bat hoarding. Just like a guy who has 30 gloves ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802