Here's all the leather I own right now!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thought so, very very nice sir.

Thank you, a couple of years ago a Fed-Ex driver was dropping off a package just inside the garage as I was walking out of the back door. He was standing a few feet outside on the driveway, he obviously had already been looking at the car.

He looked at me at said “that’s a beautiful car........what year model is it (seriously?) and I see that 302 emblem, does it have a Ford engine in it?” They still haven’t found his body!

Guess I need to realize lots of guys just don’t know cars!

May 22, 2013
Thank you, a couple of years ago a Fed-Ex driver was dropping off a package just inside the garage as I was walking out of the back door. He was standing a few feet outside on the driveway, he obviously had already been looking at the car.

He looked at me at said “that’s a beautiful car........what year model is it (seriously?) and I see that 302 emblem, does it have a Ford engine in it?” They still haven’t found his body!

Guess I need to realize lots of guys just don’t know cars!
I spent 12 yrs working in parts dept at a Chevy dealership, you wouldn’t believe how many times people called or came in so I could help them prove that Chevy did put the 302 eng in the Z car.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I spent 12 yrs working in parts dept at a Chevy dealership, you wouldn’t believe how many times people called or came in so I could help them prove that Chevy did put the 302 eng in the Z car.

Really? I worked in a Chevrolet parts department for over 25 years! Yeah that little 302DZ with a solid lift cam is a screaming, high revving little small block! And that little machined pad on the right side of the block with the designated "DZ" stamped on it makes the price of this engine (and the car) go through the roof!!

May 22, 2013
Really? I worked in a Chevrolet parts department for over 25 years! Yeah that little 302DZ with a solid lift cam is a screaming, high revving little small block! And that little machined pad on the right side of the block with the designated "DZ" stamped on it makes the price of this engine (and the car) go through the roof!!
No doubt definitely a keeper. Back in the day I’m sure you got tons of calls wanting to check their block number, hoping they had something special. Got so bad at one point we were telling guys they had an LT 1 .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28