Has anyone made a dugout org tool to hang helmets and whatnot on?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
I was on Ebay the other day and came across this listing. I contacted the seller and he would sell them for @ $16 each with free shipping for 10 or more. Not sure how durable they are, but I thought it was a really cool idea and it even comes in different colors!

THE DOM Softball Baseball Dugout Organizer | eBay

View attachment 4469

This is the only one I've seen pictured being able to hold catchers gear too, but I like that the dugout buddy had a small carabiner clip included. I wonder if it would be possible to drill a hole in this one and pass a carabiner through it without affecting its integrity?

Jan 24, 2009
I have 15 girls on my 12 u fall ball team. dugout is too small to begin with for all of them, let alone with all their stuff spread all over... does anyone have a design or picture for a portable fence rack or...? that they can hang helmets on....? I cant get the parents to drop $20 on one of the hook systems, but if I could make one, I would do that...

If you think that dugouts are too small, take a look at the size of your team bro. At 12u, this problem will correct itself rather quickly though and you'll have more room in the dugout. Give it a week.

T

thedom2008

The DOM Dugout Organizer

We appreciate some of you supporting the DOM. We are CSI Creative Sport Innovations the inventors of the DOM. Our amazing organizer hangs all your players equipment including your catchers gear. We are running a Christmas special for $14.50 each you can own 10,12,13, we have over 10,000 sold and no one return. You can visit Amazon Ebay or our website to find more about our product. Softball dugout organizer-buy baseball organizer | Dugout Manager
or visit Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thedom2008
OUR ORGNIZER COME IN 10 DIFFERENT COLORS.
rsz_1christmas.jpg
524476_335969619829703_949160017_n.jpg
PG 2 .jpg

Thank you

Mar 21, 2013
My favorite. Kids have enough stuff in their bags to transport some of the bulky gadgets. This gets the job done, folds up nicely and fits in any kids bag. By far the easiest to carry and transport. They come in a few different colors, and you can call the company for bulk discounts.

https://www.mackrack.net/ mackrack.jpgMackrack closed.jpg

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Did u post a link or did I miss something? What do these cost?
Thanks. ^^^^^^|^

The link is there right after my comment. They are on sale for $17 and come in different colors. They are well made and sturdy-DD still has hers and it still looks brand new!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes