Hand loads

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

Post all hand loads here.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I like the hand action where the hands start infront of the shoulder and higher then the shoulder. And then to load downward (below the back shoulder), back and up at shoulder level (back elbow shoulder level).

List all the hand action hitters

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
If one has bat drag, try the Bond's hand position in post #2. Thank me later. I saw a little kid's team doing this and they were hitting bombs.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
If one has bat drag, try the Bond's hand position in post #2. Thank me later. I saw a little kid's team doing this and they were hitting bombs.

Yes Bonds action really created a throwing action cut down into a swing. I guess Bonds was correct about using the top hand. He said you never want to let the swing get to draggy.

They load into the launch position. Isn't it really loading or rhythm for the swing, which could help with timing.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

Tell me that isn't throwing the barrel, the Nike swoosh. I really like the starting hand position and the path moving into the launch position.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

Really throwing the barrel in this swing, a healthy cut. I also like the barrel action/tipping. A bigger swoosh then I like, but I like the hands starting position, slightly in-front and above the back shoulder