Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Policy is thru the roof
Yeah, ours too!

Our policy numbers, mainly because of rental is a dagger for us every month! We ( Toyota ) skated through this whole pandemic parts backorder issue......until around 8 to 10 months ago, what a disaster! We're still getting Mazda parts in we ordered last December!

Mazda, Ford, and Mits parts are a joke!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah, ours too!

Our policy numbers, mainly because of rental is a dagger for us every month! We ( Toyota ) skated through this whole pandemic parts backorder issue......until around 8 to 10 months ago, what a disaster! We're still getting Mazda parts in we ordered last December!

Mazda, Ford, and Mits parts are a joke!
Oh, our BS doesnt bill one rental out...all policy.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
If there's one thing that is sure to be learned from working in customer service for any length of time....

People suck.
Retail management was the worst. I was a Dairy, then Co-Store Manager for a now-defunct supermarket chain on Long Island called Waldbaum's. A&P purchased them in 1986, and it all went downhill after that time. I worked for them from 1988-1997. When I started, I was a lowly stock boy, so we had more fun and made great friends for life back then. Once I accepted the management position, it became a job and a drag. You'd have people complaining that the Dannon yogurt scanned a penny over the listed price, and if you weren't fast enough to correct this major flaw, they'd start screaming at you.

And working the closing shift was even more fun, especially since we were not far from a town with a vibrant nightlife. I broke up more fights between drunk guys than I care to remember. But, by far the worst incident was the drunk guy walking through the store who asked me what aisle the toilet paper was in. I was trying to finish a few last things in the 30 minutes the store was still open, so I said, "Aisle 12" without looking at him or giving it any thought. About 30 seconds later, I realized my mistake. I ran to Aisle 12 to see the guy squatting behind a display of paper towels and reaching for a toilet paper roll. There it was sitting on the clean floor, a steamer the size of a pineapple. I vowed to get out of retail and finish my college degree right there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez