Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
They are inept...they cant even bill sublets out right
Sublets are basically all I do.

What management system are you guys on, I've used Reynolds & Reynolds for over 30 years...2 years ago our parent company changed all it's dealerships over to Dealertrack, it's been the most horrible change I've ever dealt with in my dealership career (if you want to call this a career?).

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I would never argue that being 100% human-powered makes you immune to being stupid.
🤣👍
There are a lot of young men who ride MTBs. Being young and male often includes a poor sense of judgement. That said, my observations regarding e-bikes is that the assistance has ramped up the poor judgement factor a bit.
Yes absolutely agree! An e-bike Company was opening up along Huntington Beach on pch where there's tons of shopping and people on the walkway. People were jumping on for a free sample ride injuries happened one after the other. Don't need a license or to be safety certified to jump on one. Kind of like people who decide to tow a trailer or boat out to the river and have never been on the freeway Towing no safety course. Or at the river, people on jet skis who have no clue about causing cross traffic collisions. Uhhh wheres the breaks???
➡️Paying attention is a great advantage.

Yes. I'm a grumpy old man regarding bicycles. Harumph.
Be it, live it! 🙂

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Sublets are basically all I do.

What management system are you guys on, I've used Reynolds & Reynolds for over 30 years...2 years ago our parent company changed all it's dealerships over to Dealertrack, it's been the most horrible change I've ever dealt with in my dealership career (if you want to call this a career?).
We were on Reynolds until Sept of last year...then went to CDK

I like Reynolds, think its the best system out there...but they priced themselves out. Only now are they starting to
realize after losing so many dealerships. Too late. When a place puts for the effort to change over, not going back.
Owners are looking at bottom line and being ok with their systems being a little less or knowing
they are gonna have some loss due to system incompetence, because they are saving so much on the
software.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
We were on Reynolds until Sept of last year...then went to CDK

I like Reynolds, think its the best system out there...but they priced themselves out. Only now are they starting to
realize after losing so many dealerships. Too late. When a place puts for the effort to change over, not going back.
Owners are looking at bottom line and being ok with their systems being a little less or knowing
they are gonna have some loss due to system incompetence, because they are saving so much on the
software.
I understand DealerTrack is "supposedly" a great system for the front end, I'm not a car salesman, I don't sell cars! R&R is hands down THE best system in a dealership for fixed operations!! It's pretty simple but it just works!

We'll talk one day, I'll tell you the story of the #1 guy in our corporation emailing me and asking me to go outside in the parking lot and call him on his cell. We had been on DT for several months, he definitely didn't like what I had to say....

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I come here often in an attempt to escape the insanity. People suck. It's a rarity these days when you find someone who will take responsibility and be accountable for their actions. I don't play with with others who aren't up to the task...life is too short.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I understand DealerTrack is "supposedly" a great system for the front end, I'm not a car salesman, I don't sell cars! R&R is hands down THE best system in a dealership for fixed operations!! It's pretty simple but it just works!

We'll talk one day, I'll tell you the story of the #1 guy in our corporation emailing me and asking me to go outside in the parking lot and call him on his cell. We had been on DT for several months, he definitely didn't like what I had to say....
Reynolds blue screen is by fair the best. No fancy windows based garbage, but it does the job the best for all departments. CDK is all "show". Windows based. report after report for the big wigs to use. Accounting hasnt been updated since they bought ADP 20 years ago.
I saw Automate for 2 days...didnt look too impressive either. Dealertrack sucked and so does the system that the Tesla guy that left stated.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I come here often in an attempt to escape the insanity. People suck. It's a rarity these days when you find someone who will take responsibility and be accountable for their actions. I don't play with with others who aren't up to the task...life is too short.
especially nowadays...you dont have to take responsibility anymore. Just blame bosses for wanting them to do their
job. Or cry that you emotionally cant handle the stress.

Dont you know the Govt should supply you a house and anything else you want, so you dont have to work

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Interesting electric not considered motored vehicle.

What about electric quad?

Sorry - suppose I should have clarified. The ones that were allowed (may have changed, this was 5+ years ago) were the pedal assist e-bikes. Big fat tires and thick frame. Not a straight up electric motorcycle or quad.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I need to start talking about math stuff just so you guys can have no clue what I am talking about just like I am with this music crap 😂

I was good with the baseball talk. Sports and math/science are the limits of my knowledge..not exactly a renaissance type of guy..lol.
I am actually surprised that you are not a Rush fan!
With really well thought out, historical, scientific lyrics like on the Manhattan Project, I would think pattar would appreciate this one.

This one references Albert, who actually had a very small part in the Manhattan Project, the main player was Oppenheimer. The cartoon video is just a plus! 😉

Jun 8, 2016
This one references Albert, who actually had a very small part in the Manhattan Project, the main player was Oppenheimer. The cartoon video is just a plus! 😉

Before I had kids and actually had time to read at home, I used to read biographies about scientists and mathematicians. Must have read at least 20. The one I read about Oppenheimer was a good one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG